Situated at the very heart of the Balkans, where the paths of many civilizations have crossed since ancient times, Serbia is a welcoming country with rich cultural and historic heritage.
From the vast Vojvodina plane on the north, offering relaxing holidays in small villages with family-run wineries, honey tasting, horse-drawn carriage trips, to the steep, snow-capped mountains on the south which offer many outdoor adventure activities.
UNESKO protected sites, five national parks, delicious cuisine, feisty Serbian spirit and world-class night life in Belgrade are just some of the reasons why Serbia should be your next travel choice.
Book a tour with us and
- Fall in love with Belgrade
- Explore the Austro-Hungarian Charm of Novi Sad
- Taste wines by the Danube at Sremski Karlovci
- Travel back in time in Drvengrad and Mokra Gora
- Discover one of the grimmest places to visit : Skull Tower in Niš
- Hear the legends of the Devil’s Town
- Enjoy the nature in Tara National Park
- Take a boat tour down the winding Uvač
- Visit medieval Golubac fortress
- Capital: Beograd
- Area: 88,499 km2
- Population: 6,900,000
- Currency: Serbian dinar (RSD)
- National parks: Fruška Gora, Đerdap Gorge, Tara, Kopaonik and Šar Mountain
- Time zone: GMT+1
- International airports: Belgrade, Niš