A stretching, scenic coastline, rich history, diverse climates and landscapes, more trees than people – MONTENEGRO
Montenegro is a state of adventurous landscapes. From the shimmering sea to the majestic mountains, vacations to the county promises a fun-filled trip that you won’t soon forget.
Travelers come here for jaw-dropping scenery but are charmed by the many medieval coastal towns. Romantic, enchanting and utterly irresistible Boka Bay offers excellent museums, historic buildings, fine dining restaurants and renowned music festivals.
Don’t miss the opportunity to experience nature by exploring local trails at Durmitor National Park or Blejasica Mountain from a bike or horseback. Swimming, sailing, rafting hiking, canyoning abound in Montenegro!
Book a tour with us and
- Explore Kotor Old Town and climb up Kotor fort
- Drive the famous Kotor serpentine and grab a drink at the bar with amazing view of Boka Bay
- Visit Njegoš Mausoleum and learn something about Montenegrin history
- Go White River Rafting On The Tara Canyon
- Go Hiking In The Scenic Durmitor National Park
- Take a boat ride on Skadar Lake – the biggest lake in the Balknas
- Take a wine tour and enjoy Montegrin wines and delicious cuisine
- Snorkel In The Blue Grotto, a stunning cove that you can only reach by boat
- Be enchanted by the Baroque Town Of Perast
- Capital: Podgorica
- Area: 13.812 km²
- Population: 620 000
- Currency: Euro (EUR)
- National parks: Durmitor, Biogradska gora, Skadarsko jezero, Lovćen, Prokletije
- Climate: Continental-Mediterranean
- Time zone: GTM +1
- International airports: Podgorica, Tivat